Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Hey everyone,

Due to a server failure, and realm protection breaking, we have had to rollback data to our last backup, so approximately 20 hours ago.

If you need block data restored (stuff you've built or mined), post below. Numerous players have already had their data restored.

The 20 hour rollback was to restore inventory / chest data. Inventory / chest data cannot be further restored.

Thanks!
By tommy101
a big chuck of rock i tore down today is back up and a few rooms i made were rerolled. If you could fix them that would be awesome, thanks.
-Mystro211
By Intelli
tommy101 wrote:a big chuck of rock i tore down today is back up and a few rooms i made were rerolled. If you could fix them that would be awesome, thanks.
-Mystro211
Fixed
By cloudtheclow
At your earliest convenience could you please restore my blocks.

Thank you God of Minerealm Intelli

Edit: "Blocks" being part of a giant glass dome I'm working on inside my pre-existing giant glass dome.
Last edited by cloudtheclow on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By TechnoProdigy
I made a house out of some nether stuff in the one corner of my 3x3 realm area (7 of which are owned). That and the wall around my 3x3 realm area was worked on, if you could fix that that'd be great.
By jeniansmom
the part that morz98 built on his realm is fine, but the part on pubic (he estimates he built it 2 or 3 days ago) is gone...you can see the clear line where his realm stops b/c he used brick in that whole area.
Does the block data restore not work on public land?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]