Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By rememberme
I know you got me already on the server, however I didn't notice until later that MsPacman's house had vanished.

Can you roll back at
x:356
y:92
z: -2141

There is an empty chest on there. Don't worry about it. I can give her a new one.

Thank you.
By HazardousRabbit
The big building me and my friends tore down to make a marketplace for Lutzville (I own the building) is back up, and it took all of yesterday to take down.
P.S. Look at schimd's post
By timtantimmy1
intelli i was on yesterday when the chat went down and all and people said carry all your valuables with you so they dont get stolen. i was carrying numerous things that have taken me a long time to get. my inventory was rest and i lost all that stuff. i was told it would be protected but really i just lost it all...
is there anything you can do because me and my friends worked really hard for that stuff
By alexrybicki
I haven't been online since probably just before the crash, so I'm unsure if my work was reverted or not. I have 4 realms around -1600 +300 (not exact) which probably need around 6k blocks reverted. I dont expect to be online for another few days, so if someone could check it out for me, I'd appreciate it. PM me if you need the exact coords/realms.
Thanks for your time.

EDIT: Lm took care of it for me.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]