Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Flashy tags are not a problem, special treatment like perma-realms however, I have a problem with.
I see realms that are garbage, and no one takes care of them, owned by Donors. I shall donate soon, because Minerealm is a fantastic server which I'm deeply in love with and I'd love to see it flourish. The thing is, if you're a donor, you are a donor for a reason, and that reason being is you want the servers to be awesome and you want everything to run smoothly/better.

Not for special treatment.
If you want special treatment, build something epic and recruit followers to relish in your extravagance.
I was thinking about donating so i wouldn't have to think about the monthly disbanding. I will probably donate some time... But that is further into the future than ever now. Good thing i saw this post before donating.
UPDATE:
Disregard this, donor realms will not be changing, and donor realms will continue to be unable to expire.
However, we will start removing the donor status for people who have not donated within the last 30 days.
Intelli wrote: However, we will start removing the donor status for people who have not donated within the last 30 days.
I thought you were already doing this.

A quote from the Donations thread:
Intelli wrote:Donor status is only guaranteed to last for a month (per $15).
Hi,

there is this realm I would like to buy next to one of my and my friends realms. The owner is a donor, who wasn't online for like 6 month because he was permabanned (a mod told me). I still cannot buy it till now. When will it be disbandoned?

Thanks!

Chris
chris-MHq9VME9JQ wrote:Hi,

there is this realm I would like to buy next to one of my and my friends realms. The owner is a donor, who wasn't online for like 6 month because he was permabanned (a mod told me). I still cannot buy it till now. When will it be disbandoned?

Thanks!

Chris
Username?
guadalcanal1 wrote:I'm petty sure his username is that train wreck of letters next to Chris.
The username of the banned player...
Intelli wrote:UPDATE:
Disregard this, donor realms will not be changing, and donor realms will continue to be unable to expire.
However, we will start removing the donor status for people who have not donated within the last 30 days.

Looks like i need to find a job. C;
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]