Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Prodigy9 wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:You could possibly extend the Donor realm deadline, like make it 60 days to disband instead of 30.
IMO this is the best suggestion in the thread.
Vailure wrote:Smoky feet can't really add that much lag...
I think the smoke was programmed to appear on blocks, not on the character model. It seemed like smoke only appeared on a block when you first walked on it, but did not remain visible if your character stopped moving or walked back and forth on one block (i.e. if you're sneaking on a ledge). So it would've taken some resources to show where it was supposed to activate, similar to the redstone ore lighting up when touched.
No because it was only given to select players.. unless you mean it only triggered when specific players moved...
FlannyFlan wrote:No because it was only given to select players.. unless you mean it only triggered when specific players moved...
Yes, that's what I meant. Everything I said was referring to players that had smoke feet enabled... sorry for not clarifying that in my last post. I just remember noticing that the smoke always appeared in the very middle of any block I stepped onto, even if I was on the edge of the block.
There should be something else in addition to a donor tag for donating, give people incentive to become a donor, make them feel special because they contributed their money to help keep this great server up and running.
hippoface wrote:Then all you get is the tag, and it's not worth it.
In my opinion, I feel that it is worth it. A tag is nice, but it shouldn't be about that. It should be about wanting to help the server out, not getting something out of it.
I think giving a donation is the least I can do seeing as how I play on minerealm every day.

Overall, I feel like that making it an extension to 60 days rather than the 30 days would be the best option.
luelle wrote:
In my opinion, I feel that it is worth it. A tag is nice, but it shouldn't be about that. It should be about wanting to help the server out, not getting something out of it.
I think giving a donation is the least I can do seeing as how I play on minerealm every day.

Overall, I feel like that making it an extension to 60 days rather than the 30 days would be the best option.
I mean besides helping the server. No one will want to donate. The reason most players donate is for this, and to help the server. If they just get a tag and help the server (they being new players) they won't think it's worth it.
hippoface wrote:
luelle wrote:

I mean besides helping the server. No one will want to donate. The reason most players donate is for this, and to help the server. If they just get a tag and help the server (they being new players) they won't think it's worth it.
I didn't even know about this perk when I donated.
luelle wrote:
hippoface wrote:
luelle wrote:

I didn't even know about this perk when I donated.
So obviously, I don't mean you.
What about just 2 or 3 months?

Its been discussed before about additional donor benefits. They are difficult to implement without giving too much of an advantage, but otherwise all they get is something colorful.

I cant think of anything else....
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]