Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By CirJohn
Finally a decision. Time to watch noobs melt.
By tehbomb
If theres no rules, something should be done about the scrubs that relog in combat, either a 10 sec wait before logging out, or not being able to log out at all in the nether.
By Kress91
tehbomb wrote:If theres no rules, something should be done about the scrubs that relog in combat, either a 10 sec wait before logging out, or not being able to log out at all in the nether.
This^
By tehbomb
cerevox wrote:That would be a rule on nether pvp. If they log, just slap down some dirt on their log point.

Thing is, even 3v1, anyone who logs out in combat, while in diamond armor pretty much can't die, especially with the 1.0 armor buffs, and now they could do it 100% legally, which pretty much ruins PVP in the nether imo.

Doesn't need to be a rule, just maybe an addition of code which wouldn't allow you to logout in the nether, OR takes 10 seconds before logging out, or something else.
By cerevox
No. I think you people should just have to deal with it. Nether pvp is going to be full of unfair, mean, almost-cheating tricks. Live with it or pick a duel in an arena with set rules and refs.
By SilsuCrow
Hero_of_time96 wrote:i wrote... that... 500 word essay.... for NOTHING?!??!?!?1 *goes to his corner an starts crying* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
*Snicker* Only 500 words?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]