Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Wxclm
Just to clarify, if someone says " I'm going to be extremely busy for the next 4 months, so i was just going to let you guys know i'll be inactive... See you everyone and goodbye."

Does that count as a goodbye and will they be banned for it?
By Cjbdiesel
Well, After the christmas season is over and I get my photography underway, Ill look into coming back possibly. Since Flanny and Kress are gone and Connor's taking a break, I have a feeling it could work out on some level. I only left becaus I was tired of the BS and seen enough that I thought I could leave without problem. I thought wrong. When Managment is fixed and all this bullcrap is sorted out, ill look into a Ban appeal/Talking to a Admin about Unbanishment.
By TechnoProdigy
Cjbdiesel wrote:Well, After the christmas season is over and I get my photography underway, Ill look into coming back possibly. Since Flanny and Kress are gone and Connor's taking a break, I have a feeling it could work out on some level. I only left becaus I was tired of the BS and seen enough that I thought I could leave without problem. I thought wrong. When Managment is fixed and all this bullcrap is sorted out, ill look into a Ban appeal/Talking to a Admin about Unbanishment.
Connor's banned too.
By Cjbdiesel
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Cjbdiesel wrote:Well, After the christmas season is over and I get my photography underway, Ill look into coming back possibly. Since Flanny and Kress are gone and Connor's taking a break, I have a feeling it could work out on some level. I only left becaus I was tired of the BS and seen enough that I thought I could leave without problem. I thought wrong. When Managment is fixed and all this bullcrap is sorted out, ill look into a Ban appeal/Talking to a Admin about Unbanishment.
Connor's banned too.
Just saw that XD
By hvrock13
Good idea. Now if only Facebook would implement the same thing regarding status updates from people "threatening" to delete their profiles due to all of the drama (which they themselves cause). I deleted mine indefinitely and haven't looked back.

Now people will have to do the same here and stop posting these pity/threat topics.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]