Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
12/16/2011:

If a player creates a post in which they state that they are quitting the server, that player will be banned from the MineRealm game servers.

This is to help discourage and remove pointless "goodbye" posts that at times plague the forums and cause unnecessary drama. Also to note, this rule has been in effect for several months, although never officially posted about and not necessarily enforced.

Thanks
By FlannyFlan
I dun like how i was made to be the example after s2 posted his Goodbye thread.. this is something that should have been made known.

i was gonna come back if lin and i worked things out...
By Intelli
FlannyFlan wrote:i was gonna come back if lin and i worked things out...
Which exactly reinforces my point of most of these posts being useless and creating unnecessary drama.
By Wxclm
Supercalifrag wrote:They people are like forcing us to feel sad for them, most of the time I don't even know who they are.
What has society come to?
You didn't know who flannyflan or s292r were? You obviously don't involve yourself in chat very much.
By Supercalifrag
Wxclm wrote:
Supercalifrag wrote:They people are like forcing us to feel sad for them, most of the time I don't even know who they are.
What has society come to?
You didn't know who flannyflan or s292r were? You obviously don't involve yourself in chat very much.
No, I did just other people who have been online for like 1 minute.
By CirJohn
@Intelli - Banning people who make goodbye posts is not a deterent. Most people who write goodbye posts are frustrated and genuinely feel like never returning when they write the post. Knowing they will be banned isn't going to discourage them or reduce postings.

As an alternative, forum ban them. Goodbye posts can't be stopped, but this will keep forums from becoming drama-filled arguements with a player that has claimed they don't want to be here. This would also prevent the ineviatable drama-filled ban appeals of players who change their minds and want to come back.

So please, forum ban them INSTEAD of banning the from the game. If they do come back, make them win at monopoly to get back their forum privelidges :)

@Flanny - Flanny, I like you, so please don't take offense at this next bit...

Why are you getting butt-hurt over getting banned when you just said you will never be coming back?

@Supercalifrag - Gramar, get some.
By Vailure
CirJohn wrote:
@Flanny - Complaining

Flanny, I like you, so please don't take offense at this next bit...

Why are you getting butt-hurt over getting banned when you just said you will never be coming back?
It's just adding insult to injury...I can totally get her saying something about it....you form a relationship with people on the server when you play, and this is pretty much a "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out"

If the rule has been there for a while, this was a heck of a time to enforce it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]