Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
eplawsl wrote:
Intelli wrote:None of the machines we removed were created with the deliberate intention to create lag.
Source: http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... =12&t=4752

I feel like this needs to be here for all of the more paranoid players of Minerealm.

These where not technical lag machines, more like laggy machines, if you will. Like the club seduction dance floor and a large automated mushroom farm, these 2 where a couple machines mentioned by admins in the chat during the partial purge.
And a mob grinder, that used pressure plates to stop water flow. Like a hundred mobs, jumping up and down on pressure plates, which activates redstone current.
By Intelli
Cannabin0l wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:And server crash has commenced.
The server didn't crash, and even if it did you'd be out right arrogant to presume it was the project of Intelli's work.
Incorrect. It crashed due to the wipe, and the wipe had to be restarted.
By coreymanshack
Cannabin0l wrote:And I was wrong that it wasn't your intention to crash the server? Falsely placed assurance has been present lately for me. :/
he server didn't crash, and even if it did you'd be out right arrogant to presume it was the project of Intelli's work.
Wow dude. Wow.

Intelli do you know what caused the crash?

"The Wipe" isn't detailed enough for me I want more details because I'm a nosy one :)
By eplawsl
Intelli wrote:And a mob grinder, that used pressure plates to stop water flow. Like a hundred mobs, jumping up and down on pressure plates, which activates redstone current.
Oh yea that too. I must not have remembered that, cause it probably blew my mind how unnecessary that is.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]