Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By SSBFan12
Wait why would you want a full CREDIT wipe!?

... Also, are wolves being /cleared too? Almost nobody has wolves, and the few who do have them don't have too many. I have 4 wolves, and I always have one with me while hunting.
By connorartman97
SSBFan12 wrote:Wait why would you want a full CREDIT wipe!?

... Also, are wolves being /cleared too? Almost nobody has wolves, and the few who do have them don't have too many. I have 4 wolves, and I always have one with me while hunting.
There's been full wipes before. There needs to be one now. This is ridiculous.
By ChronicTacos
SSBFan12 wrote:Wait why would you want a full CREDIT wipe!?

To have a fresh start.
By jdankk
eplawsl wrote:How about we wipe mushrooms too? with the tens of thousands of them under spawn city, all constantly checking if they can spread or not they're probably using more cpu power than fire or redstone torches. Also I doubt anyone will miss them. And as for the redstone tax, I am now accepting all unwanted redstone, Ill take it off your hands for free :D
Mushrooms don't spread anymore unless on mycelium.
By ChronicTacos
jdankk wrote:
eplawsl wrote:How about we wipe mushrooms too? with the tens of thousands of them under spawn city, all constantly checking if they can spread or not they're probably using more cpu power than fire or redstone torches. Also I doubt anyone will miss them. And as for the redstone tax, I am now accepting all unwanted redstone, Ill take it off your hands for free :D
Mushrooms spread faster on Mycelium than on other blocks.
Quote from Minecraft Wiki.
Unless the Wiki is outdated.
By Intelli
That is incorrect. Also, added it so mushrooms will be wiped.
By ChronicTacos
Intelli wrote:
That is incorrect. Also, added it so mushrooms will be wiped.
Yes 8-)
By ramien123
Oh, Oh!

While we are adding things can you make it so that putting down redstone dust costs 1 RC? That would make it so that people cannot just spam dust and then make lag machines willy nilly.
By johnnklein
ramien123 wrote:Oh, Oh!

While we are adding things can you make it so that putting down redstone dust costs 1 RC? That would make it so that people cannot just spam dust and then make lag machines willy nilly.
Dust barely causes any lag, your idea is ridiculous.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]