Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Prodigy9
Wookiee wrote:Please give 24-48 hours advance notice, including the precise time the server will be taken down for this update.

Realm owners should be permitted to login and disband realms they do not care to reconcile before the map change.
If you have any such realms, you probably ought to disband them now. I did that with one of my realms several days ago because of the uncertainty about when exactly the reset would happen.
By fritterdonut
Wookiee wrote:Please give 24-48 hours advance notice, including the precise time the server will be taken down for this update.

Realm owners should be permitted to login and disband realms they do not care to reconcile before the map change.
This wipe has been in the planning for over 2 months. It's your own fault if you aren't prepared for it.
By Wookiee
fritterdonut wrote:

This wipe has been in the planning for over 2 months. It's your own fault if you aren't prepared for it.
A) go stuff yourself "own fault".
B) fixing the edges of my realms (60 edges) will consume my limited playtime for the next 30 days. Not how i wish to spend my time recreating.
C) there is no way anyone could prepare in advance for this new Required (his bold, not mine) action.
D) your snarky response is neither solicited, nor warranted.
Prodigy9 wrote: If you have any such realms, you probably ought to disband them now. I did that with one of my realms several days ago because of the uncertainty about when exactly the reset would happen.
I'd considered this, however my territory is too near spawn to risk disbanding without knowing when the update will happen. It would be purchased away from me within minutes.

This is a completely reasonable request, as is Intelli's mandate. However, it is my opinion a week advance notice should be given to the minerealm community before the map is wiped. I'll settle for my stated 24-48.
By eah
Smooth out, flatten, add stairs, whatever. I think what he's looking for is just allow travelers to pass without running into an impassable wall.
By Aelcalan
Is there any reason the people that want to get rid of their realms can't just sell them now that the wipe is done?
By Prodigy9
Aelcalan wrote:Is there any reason the people that want to get rid of their realms can't just sell them now that the wipe is done?
Not at all, but if the goal is to repurchase the realm with the new map, then this wouldn't be very useful. Which is why he should've done it in advance.
By jamcghie
How is Mokoteshi and I supposed to smooth the edges on our realms? The realms we have are inside walls that surround them. Suggestions?
By Soul K
fritterdonut wrote:

Exactly. If players didnt bother reading about the coming map changes then it sucks for them. Granted I may be selling my realm but I already sold my others back to the server incase I didnt want to move and get its resources "refreshed" cause who wants to buy a realm thats mined out and such already?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]