Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By baffu
I will come on to do this to my realm soon, I am just wondering how I get there. I have not had a chance to play recently and was wondering if my realm cords are the same as my home is set there.

EDIT:
Im guessing from further reading that the world is regenerated around my realm when I get there.
Disgard this comment.
By Airlie91
jamcghie wrote:How is Mokoteshi and I supposed to smooth the edges on our realms? The realms we have are inside walls that surround them. Suggestions?
add stairs to the top of the walls so it's passable to other players,
By jamcghie
Airlie91 wrote:
jamcghie wrote:How is Mokoteshi and I supposed to smooth the edges on our realms? The realms we have are inside walls that surround them. Suggestions?
add stairs to the top of the walls so it's passable to other players,
There are holes on the sides of the place. We'll figure it out.
By Shadowwulf585
Umm, what if a huge hill was imported with my realm and I have a house on-top of said hill? Can I leave the hill? Or does it have to go?
By taxidriver308
Well, I don't think I am going to work on edges on my realms. I like them just the way they are.
By OtherKitty
Shadowwulf585 wrote:Umm, what if a huge hill was imported with my realm and I have a house on-top of said hill? Can I leave the hill? Or does it have to go?
:shock: HUGE mountains have spawned in my realms... i will do my best to make them passable and presentable, but there is no way in Minerealm that i would be able to flatten them! am i really expected to??

i kinda lilke them... i'll try to pretty them up. ;)
By AlM
Intelli says it is required that we smooth it... But what if we don't, or someone doesn't read this notice?
By netgoth
Had I known we'd be required to spend time smoothing into the new areas around, I'd have ditched all but one of my realms. Now I get to smooth all my old ice/ snow mountain biome realms into an ugly flat swamp biome. >.<

Sorry for the QQ, maybe I missed a post somewhere, but that really just... ugh.

Is there any way to just sell back my old land, save for one realm to keep my stuff on and get the rest of the area nuked?
By FaeynHeart
There are a few cases where I can see smoothing to be necessary. If you have a string of realms that are in the ocean with high walls that are impassable, then it makes it rather difficult for players to pass through. This above all annoys me.
By seal54321
eliterekz is a sad greifer :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]