Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Prodigy9
seal54321 wrote:eliterekz is a sad greifer :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
1) There is no evidence of griefing here.
2) If you have a complaint against someone, post the complaint and EVIDENCE in a NEW thread in the bans section of the forum.
By repete8
well theres a chucnk down to bedrck in a realm i bought next to my new realm. so that is an okay situation right
By StodgY
Not possible. I try my best, but I got lack of time, and I'm not a die-hard player. I got 3 edges with 15 blocks straight down, no way I can do that.

I do it, but it will require time and I don't want to rush myself. I don't play very often....

~StodgY
By Surgeonbsg
Here's a question. What's going to happen if they don't transistion the land? Will their chunks be reset?
By FaeynHeart
Surgeonbsg wrote:Here's a question. What's going to happen if they don't transistion the land? Will their chunks be reset?
I think they should be. I am getting sick of going through oceans and seeing basically walls of "un-transitioned land". It's almost impossible to get around, and makes traveling difficult.
By starspeed
What do we do if your realm is now an island aproximately 20 blocks above sea level?
By starspeed
hippoface wrote:I'd make it a mountain.
Ok I'll try that.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:Hey everyone,

As you know, we have reset all public chunks.
It is now required that you smooth out / transition the edges of your realms to the new reset land, within the next 30 days.

Thanks!
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I've been wondering if this is being enforced. Several months after the wipe, there are still realms whose owners haven't taken the trouble to integrate with the surrounding terrain. Should we be submitting complaints about such realms, or is it simply to be considered a fact of life in minerealm?
By Keyhen
Prodigy9 wrote:
Intelli wrote:Hey everyone,

As you know, we have reset all public chunks.
It is now required that you smooth out / transition the edges of your realms to the new reset land, within the next 30 days.

Thanks!
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I've been wondering if this is being enforced. Several months after the wipe, there are still realms whose owners haven't taken the trouble to integrate with the surrounding terrain. Should we be submitting complaints about such realms, or is it simply to be considered a fact of life in minerealm?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]