Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By connorartman97
someonee wrote:Omg no! I don't want the lag to come back!

It is a lot more laggy now :(
Not because of Channels because theres 90+ players on last time I checked. Minerealm is one of the only 1.0 servers and people are flooding it. Let the idiotic channels rest in peace.
By koalaboy13
Does this mean the money for the 3 channel servers can be put towards one super server? If the MineRealm server had enough RAM to run the map off a RAM Disk.. bye bye disk lag!
By aguy130
koalaboy13 wrote:Does this mean the money for the 3 channel servers can be put towards one super server? If the MineRealm server had enough RAM to run the map off a RAM Disk.. bye bye disk lag!
By Prodigy9
koalaboy13 wrote:Does this mean the money for the 3 channel servers can be put towards one super server? If the MineRealm server had enough RAM to run the map off a RAM Disk.. bye bye disk lag!
I just looked up what a RAM disk is. Sounds pretty awesome :shock:
By Cogohst
If we're not currently on a RAM Disk, then it's already been tested. The first time brought more lag, not entirely sure about the second. There's a perfectly good chance it's still being used.
By eah
Don't worry. One day, I'll be a genius working on the first quantum computer and all our lag issues will go out the window.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]