Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
NOTICE: This change will not be happening. The version system will be staying as-is.

Hey everyone,

I just would like to inform everyone regarding some changes to the system we use for versions.

First off, when Notch releases Minecraft 1.0, we will be immediately switching to 4.0, due to the new map (with imported realms). This will be the time at which the new version system takes effect.

Every major update will then increase the version count by 1. So, for example, if we implemented a new feature such as guilds, it would go to MineRealm 5.0. For minor updates, such as a bug fix, it would go to MineRealm 5.1.

-Intelli

NOTICE: This change will not be happening. The version system will be staying as-is.
By mitchie151
Will we be informed of the new features of 1.0 closer to the actual release time? It will be difficult to go into a new map and new system with no idea about how it will work.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:Hey everyone,

I just would like to inform everyone regarding some changes to the system we use for versions.

First off, when Notch releases Minecraft 1.0, we will be immediately switching to 4.0, due to the new map (with imported realms). This will be the time at which the new version system takes effect.

Every major update will then increase the version count by 1. So, for example, if we implemented a new feature such as guilds, it would go to MineRealm 5.0. For minor updates, such as a bug fix, it would go to MineRealm 5.1.

-Intelli
A hypothetical example? Or...?
By Kress91
BY SITHIS NAME.

THE ASSASSINS BE BORN.
By Kress91
Prodigy9 wrote:Reply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 pm
There is now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]