Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Hey everyone,

Channel 2 is now open for public testing!

Please report any issues in this thread.
Reporting a channel 2 issue in a different thread, or creating a separate thread for it, will result in a forum ban.
Additionally, when reporting an issue, please ensure you include steps for us to recreate the issue. If you report an issue, but don't tell us how to duplicate it, you will be ignored.

IP: ch2.minerealm.com

Enjoy!

Also note, that both channels are still presently on the same server. Any lag related to the HDD will still be present, until we switch to separate physical servers early next month.
By vsniney
When I login to CH2 it works well, but a fair number of objects in my realm are turned sideways, compared to CH1. Chests, Furnaces, and suprisingly, the purple part of my nether portals. Also my crops were at different growth positions. Not huge issues, but a little perplexing.
vsniney wrote:When I login to CH2 it works well, but a fair number of objects in my realm are turned sideways, compared to CH1. Chests, Furnaces, and suprisingly, the purple part of my nether portals. Also my crops were at different growth positions. Not huge issues, but a little perplexing.
Oddly I had the same issue with some redstone repeaters. They were facing East when they should have been facing North. I haven't been back to channel 1 to see how they are over there after the changes. They were definitely facing N though before I went to channel 2.

I would guess there are about 60 repeaters in this realm though(very large RS Nor latch array), and so only 2 failing wasnt that bad.
Last edited by alexrybicki on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By mitch1423
When i first logged in my cave was all dark regardless of torches, I fixed it though by placing and removing torches. Also as someone said earlier some of my crops were in different growth positions and some were not in ch2 at all.
mitch1423 wrote:When i first logged in my cave was all dark regardless of torches, I fixed it though by placing and removing torches. Also as someone said earlier some of my crops were in different growth positions and some were not in ch2 at all.
I had the same issue as well, although I dont think this is a channel issue, but more along the same lines of the known bug in villages/mineshafts where some torches are dark until they 'update'.
By Intelli
alexrybicki wrote:
mitch1423 wrote:When i first logged in my cave was all dark regardless of torches, I fixed it though by placing and removing torches. Also as someone said earlier some of my crops were in different growth positions and some were not in ch2 at all.
I had the same issue as well, although I dont think this is a channel issue, but more along the same lines of the known bug in villages/mineshafts where some torches are dark until they 'update'.
Yes, it's an issue Notch needs to fix.

--

In regards to stuff being turned sideways, please confirm that it happens for new/recent blocks placed, and if so, outline the steps to duplicate the issue.
By tehbomb
Dont know if this issue has already 'been brought up, but i noticed that after trying to go down my ladder to bedrock on ch2, that my ladder wasn't there, and i fell and died, at first i thought someone had grieffed my private realm, but then i got on ch1 and the ladder was there, and got back on ch2 and it was gone, minor bug, but still quite annoying.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]