Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Hello today I was planting tress on ch2 and I then went to ch1 and there was parts missing from the tress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By StodgY
Intelli wrote:Placed crops should (obviously) show on all channels.

However, crop growth is not supposed to sync.
Some sugarcane doesn't sync for me. I planted it full on channel 1 and gone to channel 2 and saw 1/4 of the places were gone.... It's on a private realm with no users allowed on my realm.
So I found this post about channel 2 today. I have been having troubles with my wheat farm this week. I would plant seeds and the plant would disappear. (Yes fertile land :| ) I have a huge farm set up with pistons holding back water. On channel 2, the water was flowing freely and seeds were floating above ground for me to pick up. So I turned the water off and collected the seeds and logged back over to channel 1. Unfortunately, every seed that I was able to get planted on channel 1 was now gone :( I've wasted about 20 stacks of seeds this week trying different things like replacing the soil, redoing the water ect.
So I guess steps are: Try to plant a seed, if it disapears log over to ch2 to see if its hanging out there? lol

Jen

Edit: So I'm excited to say now that I replant the crops they arent disapearing for now. Maybe switching to ch2 to fix things is a good thing, but it still says there's serious sync issues, which I'm sure is a work in progress :)

2nd Edit: Harvested what I planted and lost 87 wheat and they werent on channel 2 :( But I'm happy I got 273 stored today :)
By CirJohn
Bug - Channels do not sync portal-spawning.

Recreation Steps:

1) Choose a portal in the nether.
2) Travel through the portal to the overworld.
3) Destroy the overworld portal by removing one block of obsidian.
4) Replace the obsidian block with any other type of block. (prevents portal reforming)
5) Return to the chosen portal in the nether.
6) Repeat steps 2-5 until you repeatedly arive in the same area in the overworld.
7) Switch channels and look for the newly spawned/damged portals.
By CirJohn
Music discs loaded into jukeboxes are not synced.

Step 1 - Place jukebox.
Step 2 - Load music disc.
Step 3 - Switch channels and try to unload jukebox.
I have experienced a syncing issue. I'm pretty sure it is related to when channel one was down for a few hours the other day. I have attached pictures, I would greatly appreciate it if the channel 1 and 2 versions could be manually synced. I can only attach 3 pictures so I just attached the pictures of channel 1, things look much better on channel 2...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]