Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the channel system or me not remembering things correctly, but... Earlier today on channel 1, I was working on my realm in the desert and I had some sand fall. When I got on channel 2 it had not fallen, so I am guessing falling sand does not sync across channels? (It was one of those natural formations of sand where there isn't actually anything under it to hold it up and then falls when you place/remove a block near it). There were also just 3 blocks of sand floating in the air.

I'm liking the not lag though! :D
cloudtheclow wrote:I'm not sure if this is an issue with the channel system or me not remembering things correctly, but... Earlier today on channel 1, I was working on my realm in the desert and I had some sand fall. When I got on channel 2 it had not fallen, so I am guessing falling sand does not sync across channels? (It was one of those natural formations of sand where there isn't actually anything under it to hold it up and then falls when you place/remove a block near it). There were also just 3 blocks of sand floating in the air.

I'm liking the not lag though! :D
I took a channel 1 and channel 2 screenshot of my area... Here ya go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Intelli
Not much can be done about the falling sand issue. The reason it doesn't sync is because you actually didn't break the block at that location on the other channel.

Just go on the other channel, and break the sand. It'll then update across any other channels, you'll gain credits, and all will be right in the world.
By mitch1423
My crops seem to not be showing up in channel two despite being placed in channel one. The ones that do appear are not in the same growing stage as the ones in channel one. Also I have two of my furnaces turned sideways in channel two. I didn't do anything to them so I can't really figure out how to reproduce it.
By Cogohst
mitch1423 wrote:My crops seem to not be showing up in channel two despite being placed in channel one. The ones that do appear are not in the same growing stage as the ones in channel one. Also I have two of my furnaces turned sideways in channel two. I didn't do anything to them so I can't really figure out how to reproduce it.
Furnace placement has always been buggy in Minecraft, so it probably can't be fixed by Intelli very easily. Not sure about crops, but it may have something to do with the fact you must be near a chunk for it to update properly.
By Intelli
Placed crops should (obviously) show on all channels.

However, crop growth is not supposed to sync.
By smith2013
Since I have a large crop farm, these bugs kind if scared me away from Channel 2.

If I want to continue to have it without any issues, should I just harvest and plant on one channel and not the other?

Would this effect any growing or block placings?
smith2013 wrote:Since I have a large crop farm, these bugs kind if scared me away from Channel 2.

If I want to continue to have it without any issues, should I just harvest and plant on one channel and not the other?

Would this effect any growing or block placings?

When channel 2 was only for donors, I had a blast, with very little players and hardly any lag, my crops grew very fast, I could harvest them within 1 1/2 and 2 hours. My farm was a 50x50 farm too so I got tons of wheat.

However, like it has been brought up before, crop growing does not sync cross channels. This meant that the crops were never fully grown on channel 1 when they were on channel 2.

The point I am trying to get across is this: With multiple channels you can harvest your farms faster, I would recommend staying on the channel with the least amount of lag.
By mitch1423
Found a pretty decent bug here. My nether portal that I made with lava molding is lava in channel two and a portal in channel one. Somehow it reverted or something.
By bcbarton
mitch1423 wrote:Found a pretty decent bug here. My nether portal that I made with lava molding is lava in channel two and a portal in channel one. Somehow it reverted or something.
This is the same problem that I mentioned previously. Water-bucketing lava to turn it into obsidian does not seem to sync across channels.

Original comment thread:
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&start=10
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]