Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By ZionZ3
i no this isnt in the same catagory but i think i got banned and i havent even got onto any minerealm servers yet i wont let me connect to the survival server
By Bonejunky
ZionZ3 wrote:i no this isnt in the same catagory but i think i got banned and i havent even got onto any minerealm servers yet i wont let me connect to the survival server
Don't post ban appeals on this thread. This thread is about Minerealm's Reddit page, not about your troubles. If you were banned, the server will give you a message saying you are banned.
By Airlie91
Bonejunky wrote:
ZionZ3 wrote:i no this isnt in the same catagory but i think i got banned and i havent even got onto any minerealm servers yet i wont let me connect to the survival server
Don't post ban appeals on this thread. This thread is about Minerealm's Reddit page, not about your troubles. If you were banned, the server will give you a message saying you are banned.
This was probably because of the login servers being down yesterday, they're back up now.
*ends this small unrelated bout of convo
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]