Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
While I was at the bottom of the map spelunking on Channel 1 I discovered that Water bucketing over lava to turn it into obsidian did not seem to be transferring to Channel 2. Instead it appeared to be staying lava on channel 2. I was extremely lucky not to spawn over lava when I discovered this while switching Channels.
Furnaces seem to be behaving strangely.

Here 's a pic of me smelting a bunch of stuff.

All of a sudden a couple of the furnaces stop burning (prematurely).

When I looked in those particular furnaces all the coal, cobble and smoothstone had gone. (don't have pics of this, you'll have to trust me)

Surgeon was on the other channel looking in a random furnaces (He didn't take anything). We're not sure if it's exactly the ones he looked in that had the dissapearing items. We did test it out on one of the furnaces though and the items didn't dissapear so it looks like it doesn't always happen.
Today I sold 3 of 4 diamonds in a chest, I picked up 3 while in Channel 2, switched to 1 and gave them to the guy, then switched back to 2. After my current pick broke I went to my rares chest to make another and I saw 4 diamonds again, not thinking anything of it, I made a pick from three of the four. Apparently the two channels are duplicating items somehow.

I will burn my pick once I log back in since it could be considered a duped item.
Intelli wrote:I can only fix an issue if I'm able to recreate the issue.
Light a bunch of furnaces in channel 1, have someone in channel 2 look in a couple them. That's it I believe.
By Beh42
Beh42 wrote:I donated three days ago and posted on the 'channel sponsoring' thread...

In-game Name: Beh41
Unique Transaction ID #08X16085K4279902V
Amount Donated: $99.99 USD
Original Transaction Date: October 14, 2011

Could I please now be white-listed for Channel 2?
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 208#p38208
Beh42 wrote:Could I please be added to the list?
Thank you.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]