Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
some things were not syncing at all yesterday (random blocks and whatnot)

Also getting the constant "Sorry, but someone else is using this" message on things I know no one else is suing like my home chest.
[nevermind]

I can't light chickens on fire. Haven't tested other animals/ mobs.
They scream and run, but don't catch on fire like they do on channel one when you light the block under them on fire with flint and steel.
I'm not cruel to animals, its just a way of getting cooked food on the go :D

EDIT:
I tried again, and this time I did light them on fire. Must just be lag.
Last edited by physaux on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Also my redstone seems to randomly "pop off" the ground. Not sure if this is related to me switching between channels near it, but it "pops off" on both channels. Has happened twice already in 3 different spots. Not always the same spot.

EDIT: Also, I think my armor may be disappearing when I switch channels. Every once in a while i notice my armor is gone. It could have been through battle, but its strangely quick. Will investigate more

EDIT 2: Someone placed water in the nether. It only exists on channel 2. Here is a screenshot. It is up the stairs from the Abyssus nether portal.
I have found a bug when switching channels, When I am holding any type of pick in my hand and wearing a helmet as soon as I switch channels that pick turns into an exact replica of the helmet I am wearing.

*EDIT*
As well as getting the pick swapped with the helmet I also keep the old helmet thus meaning that this is a duping bug.

*EDIT 2*
From what I have heard this isn't just happening when you switch channels but when you just log in and out on channel 1.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]