Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Intelli the club is set up we put up a big 1 sign inside also :) mushroom kingdom and nether allmost done as well, see you tomorrow arround 11 central :) we will decorate even more then Happybirthday Server!

So meet at -200 120 in spawn city :) will have food and such as well

much love The_Pandemic & The_Alliteration + Club Seduction

PLEASE POINT THIS OUT 2 INTELLI
Ps Allit and i will be here for sure :)
By _iBiS_
Intelli wrote:Main post updated.

Also, we're looking for people willing to record the event! If you're willing to record the event (only people with a decent computer, please), and even make a video afterwards, please let me know!
I will be recording the main event, I make Youtube vids with Mitchie151 and I have a good computer. The vid will probably be uploaded on Mitchie151's channel found here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mitchie151
I was quite elated to discover that my campsite had free wi-fi, allowing me to partake in the event. However, fate had a cruel twist up its sleeve. The wi-fi was installed yesterday and isn't working properly at the moment.

I guess I won't see any of you tomorrow, unless it magically gets fixed during the night.
Well, bye.
I'll be there for cake and part of the main event. Stupid School...

I hate missing the first two events though, I was looking forward to seeing Kurachi, Aquaria, Stone Lake, Old Lumina, and all those places again :3 Someone, should like record it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]