Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Prodigy9 wrote:Question about world wipes: will the wipe after the beta 1.9 update (which is sounding like it'll instead be the update to the official full release of minecraft) be our last server wipe for sure? What I'm getting at is, what about the possibility of new blocks and/or biomes being added after the official release (and after our server's wipe)? Would additional server wipes happen if updates warranted it, or would we just make use of the "near-infinite" map size to find chunks containing the new stuff?

This was somewhat talked about in the thread about after the full game comes out.

He (intelli) basically stated that there will be permanent maps, and that would mean that after the wipe for full release we would start making permanent maps.

So that map would be permanent and wouldn't be wiped then there would be another map that would be permanent. It was quite awhile that I read it, but if you can find it you would understand what I said much better. I believe it is a sticky, or in updates.
By Intelli
mtndewzane wrote:
Prodigy9 wrote:Question about world wipes: will the wipe after the beta 1.9 update (which is sounding like it'll instead be the update to the official full release of minecraft) be our last server wipe for sure? What I'm getting at is, what about the possibility of new blocks and/or biomes being added after the official release (and after our server's wipe)? Would additional server wipes happen if updates warranted it, or would we just make use of the "near-infinite" map size to find chunks containing the new stuff?

This was somewhat talked about in the thread about after the full game comes out.

He (intelli) basically stated that there will be permanent maps, and that would mean that after the wipe for full release we would start making permanent maps.

So that map would be permanent and wouldn't be wiped then there would be another map that would be permanent. It was quite awhile that I read it, but if you can find it you would understand what I said much better. I believe it is a sticky, or in updates.
Uh no,
And the thread you're referencing is http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1366
By Prodigy9
Driftinator wrote:Aww this is awful! :( My all my favorite places, destroyed! I dont like this......
Even if the same seed was used, most if not all landmarks in public realms would be erased. In Notch's updates, there have been changes to the world-spawning code that would make the world a lot different than the current one (which was created based on an earlier version of the code).
Shampoo is using his "admin rights" unfair and is giving new players no change! I've been banned 3weeks ago.. and TBH HE WOULDNT REASONATE! He just bans without hearing out the story behing the reason. He just bans.. when u want to explain what or why he know it better... THIS IS A ABUSE OF POWER!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]