Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Hi guys,

I'm quite new to the server and just read about the 1.9 wipe...
my friend (Kuna4Kente) and I built a pirate harbor at the realm x= -3175 z= 4075 ... anyhow we do not own the realm yet...
the problem is, that a harbor in a desert wouldn't make that much sense... so we're not sure if we wanna spend our RCs for a realm that may not even fit after the wipe anymore.
can one of you serverowners tell me if there'll be still water at this location? ...otherwise I'll burn down the whole thing and save my RCs :D

greetings,
Benschman
I understand the realms will be copied and I read the whole thread, but what parts of our realms will be copied? Just user-placed blocks? And is there a y-range limit as to how much will be copied?

Also, will the stuff in our chests copy into the new world?
By Prodigy9
jpstew7794 wrote:I understand the realms will be copied and I read the whole thread, but what parts of our realms will be copied? Just user-placed blocks? And is there a y-range limit as to how much will be copied?

The entire private realm will be copied, including user-placed blocks, natural blocks, and chest contents on all Y levels. So basically, the new map will be spawned and then some parts will be cut out so that 50x50 areas of private realms can be pasted in.
Prodigy9 wrote:
jpstew7794 wrote:I understand the realms will be copied and I read the whole thread, but what parts of our realms will be copied? Just user-placed blocks? And is there a y-range limit as to how much will be copied?

The entire private realm will be copied, including user-placed blocks, natural blocks, and chest contents on all Y levels. So basically, the new map will be spawned and then some parts will be cut out so that 50x50 areas of private realms can be pasted in.
Thanks man, I needed that clarification :mrgreen:
By Intelli
lizzyjoex1 wrote:Intelli, will our livestock and chickens be transferred too? i'd hate to see all my chickens die :shock:
No.

Also, 1.0 implements breeding, so getting more chickens won't be an issue.
Intelli wrote:
lizzyjoex1 wrote:Intelli, will our livestock and chickens be transferred too? i'd hate to see all my chickens die :shock:
No.

Also, 1.0 implements breeding, so getting more chickens won't be an issue.
also, will the sheep be able to grow more wool?
By Prodigy9
When can we expect the update to Minecraft 1.0 (and the accompanying map wipe) to occur? Will MineRealm be switching right away next Friday, or will it take a while to make the change?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]