Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By BridgeDweller
Cannabin0l wrote:
Magerman wrote:This spam is getting annoying :C
That's why we need a Moderator to clean it up on these late night spam binges where the spam usually stays there as an eyesore for us for 4-5 hours with no mod/admins on. :(
I'm sure the moderators are doing the best they can to combat this spam, no moderator is willingly going to be online every night just to watch for spam. But it would be nice.
By Cannabin0l
BridgeDweller wrote:
Cannabin0l wrote:
That's why we need a Moderator to clean it up on these late night spam binges where the spam usually stays there as an eyesore for us for 4-5 hours with no mod/admins on. :(
I'm sure the moderators are doing the best they can to combat this spam, no moderator is willingly going to be online every night just to watch for spam. But it would be nice.
MacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMacaMaca.

Did I mention that is solely what Maca wishes to do?
By maca930
It's true. Seriously, I don't leave the Forum, unless I'm at school. It's a real problem.

Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh.
By savesthedazed
Cannabin0l wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I still check in and delete spam every now and then. ;P
By FaeynHeart
maca930 wrote:It's true. Seriously, I don't leave the Forum, unless I'm at school. It's a real problem.

Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh. Hit refresh.
This is me too at work everyday..
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]