Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
New rules added:
  • All signs in your spawn building must be on one single straight wall, with signs placed at eye level with optimal lighting.
  • There must be one exit, at the end of the row of signs. Exits at the beginning of the signs are not permitted. This is to enforce that new players pass by the signs.
  • Your spawn point building must exit into an open area. It can not open into a tunnel or another building. Additionally, there must be a road from the building exit that leads to public land.
By RyGuy130
Intelli wrote:The spawn point must be at least 1,000 blocks away from another spawn point.
When you say 1,000 blocks, do you mean 1,000 blocks Euclidean distance, 1,000 blocks total, or 1,000 blocks in one cardinal direction?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By dragoncrystal24
Okay, I have one question: I've seen this on another server, and I really liked it. Can we do this?

....................|out.....|
....................|side.....|
___________|..........|__________
shops...........................stuff.........|
___________|..........|__________|
....................|.........|
....................|.........|
....................|spawn|
....................|--------|

Yeah, it's messy.

Anyway, the rules would be in the south end, opening up to the middle. The middle would have an entrance to the outside, a way to the shops, or... something else. The server I found this on had portals there.. but since MineRealm doesn't allow that, it could just be random stuff.
By Intelli
RyGuy130 wrote:
Intelli wrote:The spawn point must be at least 1,000 blocks away from another spawn point.
When you say 1,000 blocks, do you mean 1,000 blocks Euclidean distance, 1,000 blocks total, or 1,000 blocks in one cardinal direction?
By Surgeonbsg
Well since the spammer brought the thread to the top I might as well suggest the first post be modified to reflect the recent change in relation to shops and spawn points now that they are allowed again.

Please and thank you.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]