Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
BSGSamuel wrote:You can stay at the original spawn if you want, it will still be there.

For people who want to get away from the Nova monopoly there will be alternatives though.
I imagine that there will be a flood of people when the first few new spawns get established..and if I were nova then I'd make sure to have a few of those "new spawn realms". However, I'm not nova, and I don't know what they're doing so meh :)
I think Intellii needs to make sure to not put all spawns in areas controlled by the same group A.K.A. Nova. Rather, they should be given to smaller groups that own say 1-5 realms, so that new players coming in feel like they have some place to go, and something to do
noejoke wrote:I think Intellii needs to make sure to not put all spawns in areas controlled by the same group A.K.A. Nova. Rather, they should be given to smaller groups that own say 1-5 realms, so that new players coming in feel like they have some place to go, and something to do
...why?
There is an application for new spawns I think. Also, there are specific requirements for those new spawns that have to be approved by the mods. I don't think it matters who owns the realms where the spawn points go because that would be discriminating. If they do turn down a request, it would be for a legitimate reason like if there was another spawn realm close by or in the case that there is low traffic to those realms in the first place.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]