Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Well, my spawn is prepped and ready to go at -2000 -3000. Features tutorials, subway access, VAST tracks of wilderness, local secure trading rooms, and anything else I can think of before 3.5 goes live. Just about the only thing you won't find at my spawn is a shop. :)

It'll be nice to get a community started out here - resouces are plentiful, space is available, and I could use some neighbors.
I have just done /setspawn. I have done all the requirements and i have set it up very nice. It is on -1889x and -1529z. It is finished and i have done all the signs perfectly. It is placed in my town with a lot of beautiful buildings and its really nice.
Monkeytoad22
Intelli wrote: Certain aspects, such as the ability to create a spawn point, will not be in effect immediately, as the functionality will not yet be implemented.
Monkeytoad: you might want to read the timelines on when 3.4 and 3.5 are going to be out, and what will be included in each.
monkeytoad22 wrote:I know it will be a little bit till its ready so i will wait.
Do you know how long till you give spawn points to people?
Please read the forum posts. Not until 3.5, which won't be released until after minecraft 1.8.
Seems very useful.
By SilsuCrow
Question: Since the map is going to be all but infinite as of 1.8, how is the server map going to be handled? Are there going to be small maps for each Spawn City or something? Or just one crazy big map?

Not technically related, but I'd like to know where things are in relation to me and what /spawn will be closest to me.
By savesthedazed
SilsuCrow wrote:Question: Since the map is going to be all but infinite as of 1.8, how is the server map going to be handled? Are there going to be small maps for each Spawn City or something? Or just one crazy big map?

Not technically related, but I'd like to know where things are in relation to me and what /spawn will be closest to me.
I believe that Intelli said somewhere that the map would remain at its present size.

EDIT: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 66&p=27033&
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]