Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By mitchie151
How will your script work with the new terrain features. We dont know everything that is coming, but for one, rivers that are flowing might cut through realms that are from 1.7 so rivers will just suddenly finish.
By Laserminer
2. Dynamic realm system to go along with the larger map, so a realm can be purchased anywhere. (No longer restricted to 40,000 realms)
Does this mean more realms to purchase, or being able to purchase realms remotely somehow (without needing to stand in the realm you're buying)?
By CirJohn
Will each of the new spawn locations have a "spawn building" and higher realm costs?
By mitchie151
trigerhappy wrote:as the map seed is going to be diffrent could I have a river under most of my castle?
The seed will be the same, so we can have the old Map with new features
By Laserminer
mitchie151 wrote:
trigerhappy wrote:as the map seed is going to be diffrent could I have a river under most of my castle?
The seed will be the same, so we can have the old Map with new features
I actually don't know how similar a new 1.8 map with the same seed for 1.7 will be. The biomes will change drastically according to a minecraftwiki.net article: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_Features
By CirJohn
Laserminer wrote:I actually don't know how similar a new 1.8 map with the same seed for 1.7 will be. The biomes will change drastically according to a minecraftwiki.net article: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_Features
Notch posted on his blog (or the twitter feed, not searching for it) that one his his goals is to make taller mountains and deeper seas. He's also revamping map generation to accomodate modding for different height ranges.

This makes me strongly believe that the 1.8 (and subsequent updates) will have progressively different maps. Our buildings may be buried :(
By kinasaka
better idea refund all realm credits kill off all realms and start fresh, boo hoo if you lose your cool building's new map should be a new map.
along with us needing road's and getting all the banned players realms freed up this is the easiest solution.
By BSGSamuel
CirJohn wrote:
Laserminer wrote:I actually don't know how similar a new 1.8 map with the same seed for 1.7 will be. The biomes will change drastically according to a minecraftwiki.net article: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_Features
Notch posted on his blog (or the twitter feed, not searching for it) that one his his goals is to make taller mountains and deeper seas. He's also revamping map generation to accomodate modding for different height ranges.

This makes me strongly believe that the 1.8 (and subsequent updates) will have progressively different maps. Our buildings may be buried :(

They can't be burried if you own the realm. The realms get literally copied into the new world. They might border a river, lava pool or large mountain but that should be pretty easy to fix.
By CirJohn
Thanks BSGS, I wasn't sure if the whole realm was preseved or just the construction done there.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]