Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By billknye
Lm108 wrote:Hey can we get realm expansion downsized? Less blocks to expand would be amazing, it's pretty painful right now, just to get a small little 80x80 you need 1000 blocks i think ( I could be off )
I agree that it feels off, maybe include member count in the calculation. Just blocks encourages big ugly realms.
By Sharingan616
Lm108 wrote:Hey can we get realm expansion downsized? Less blocks to expand would be amazing, it's pretty painful right now, just to get a small little 80x80 you need 1000 blocks i think ( I could be off )
If it was downsized realms would grow like crazy. :S
By blodaks
any chance of removing the 5 member requirement for setting a realm to private for anti-griefing purposes? and making 5 members a requirement for turning visitors off instead?
By Intelli
blodaks wrote:any chance of removing the 5 member requirement for setting a realm to private for anti-griefing purposes? and making 5 members a requirement for turning visitors off instead?
It shall be considered.
By mitchie151
I think that members of a realm should count as 100 or 200 blocks to encourage the growth of cities with lots of members
By savesthedazed
mitchie151 wrote:I think that members of a realm should count as 100 or 200 blocks to encourage the growth of cities with lots of members
It's ridiculously easy to place 100-200 blocks. If you have a lot of members, expanding (at least in the early stages) should be a breeze if you approach it with some sort of plan and even a slight amount of dedication.
By Tokyo
I have a realm made with 2 of us and today I got a message that it was no longer private due to it not having enough members. Since there was tons of loot supposedly secure, I decided to move most of it to a more secure location far far away, of course losing 3/4 stack of iron and 4 stacks of flint and other goodies in the process. Then just for kicks, since I didn't see my other member login or disband it, I checked the stats and the other member was still on there. I did /realm private again and it then again became private but not after losing a ton of stuff working all day to get. Why did it go public like that? We lost a ton of stuff because of this and there seems to be no good reason. What's going on here????
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]