Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
We're happy to announce that BriskFM is now live!
You can listen immediately by heading over to http://brisk.fm

BriskFM is an all new online radio station, and is ultimately the relaunch of Music Story Radio.
BriskFM is run by the team behind MineRealm.com.

Make sure to check out our FaceBook page, at http://www.facebook.com/pages/BriskFM/214457541937318
Also, check out our community forums! They can be accessed through http://brisk.fm

Type /radio in-game to receive title updates in the game.

Enjoy!
By CirJohn
Woot!
By connorartman97
Okay, So I'm confused. Brisk seems like, from what the page looks like, an Internet radio station? How are Minerealm people DJing this? Is this like Intelli's website or something? I may just be blatently ignorant, but I was away for like one day and came back to see, Woah...

Can someone explain, And help me sound less like a major N00b.
By Rokkrwolf
connorartman97 wrote:Okay, So I'm confused. Brisk seems like, from what the page looks like, an Internet radio station? How are Minerealm people DJing this? Is this like Intelli's website or something? I may just be blatently ignorant, but I was away for like one day and came back to see, Woah...

Yeah Intelli owns his own internet radio station already and added this one on I'm sure the dj's have access to the site so they can edit what they need.
By connorartman97
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:Okay, So I'm confused. Brisk seems like, from what the page looks like, an Internet radio station? How are Minerealm people DJing this? Is this like Intelli's website or something? I may just be blatently ignorant, but I was away for like one day and came back to see, Woah...

Yeah Intelli owns his own internet radio station already and added this one on I'm sure the dj's have access to the site so they can edit what they need.
Thanks. That's cool.
By XxEl_WolfxX
Yes. Very cool Connor. But I have one question, I applied for DJ, I'm guessing was accepted, but how do I sign up for a time? I have songs I will play written down, just have to find them on the internet.
By connorartman97
After spending more and more time on the radio though, It has become more confusing to what it actually is, From what it seems is that it is like, A normal radio website with DJ's who are not from minerealm.... Run by, People who are not from minerealm....
By Rokkrwolf
connorartman97 wrote:After spending more and more time on the radio though, It has become more confusing to what it actually is, From what it seems is that it is like, A normal radio website with DJ's who are not from minerealm.... Run by, People who are not from minerealm....
Intelli is the dj atm earlier was rocky.
By connorartman97
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:After spending more and more time on the radio though, It has become more confusing to what it actually is, From what it seems is that it is like, A normal radio website with DJ's who are not from minerealm.... Run by, People who are not from minerealm....
Intelli is the dj atm earlier was rocky.
Oh Cool. Were is Intelli taking suggestions?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]