Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Cheez99
I like that exposed stone becomes lava and that dirt burns away, but I wish cobblestone didn't. Also, It would be neat if sand would turn to glass instead of burning away.
By CirJohn
That was fun. I made a house, made it burn-proof, done with server.

I'd actually consider playing in that world more if I could prevent theft. I have no doubt most people got cleaned out last night.

It would also be interesting to see apoc as an alternate dimension (like the nether) with it's own rare resources, but that's far beyond the scope of a simple server mod.
By kallbenric
I'd like to report a weird bug. Here is what i did:
Dug a (relatively deep) hole
Set home when in the hole
Fill it up
Now try /home
Dying, losing all my itmes so retrying /home again and again
After a few tries I broke the stone block that was sufficating me and found myself under bedrock
Note that I couldn't recreate this bug and i highly doubt anyone else will, but it's interesting.
By ramien123
The sand to glass idea that Cheez suggested sounds really cool. I'd love to see it in game.

I would also love lightning storms(imahaxor) during the night.

And, agreeing with Cheez again, the random block decay is very annoying. I had an idea about that, but it possibly might be too complex/require too much coding to implement. What if instead of the "random" block decay triggering whenever people were around, it occured whenever a hostile mob was within a certain distance from a player/player placed objects? This would force people to stand and fight to defend their base from the massive amount of mobs that spawn, instead of hiding inside watching things suddenly dissapear around them.

All in all, apoc is fun, but there is certainly room for improvement.
By mikevb123
Just played it, very interesting idea Intelli! I like the new concept and its a good way to remove the chronic boredom of survival. It reminded me of the party server and i'd like to see it stay up :)
By Vesten
I think this needs to be an all out PVP system. Griefing is ok, stealing is ok, and murdering is ok. I don't see how latecomers can even hope to survive otherwise.
By eplawsl
i like the idea of pvp because then we can stop greifing, or at least hinder it. and people teaming up for survival could totally 0wn roving greifers who think making the server impossible to live in is a "fun" idea.
By Cogohst
eplawsl wrote:i like the idea of pvp because then we can stop greifing, or at least hinder it. and people teaming up for survival could totally 0wn roving greifers who think making the server impossible to live in is a "fun" idea.
Or the combined forces of Novas and Celestis could prowl around the server killing every single poor soul to cross our paths. This is a thread for the Apoc server, not survival.
By Cheez99
How does one grief the Apoc server anyway? The very Sun is a griefer. Do they think they can beat the Sun? What hubris.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]