Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By ChronicTacos
Slyvannus wrote:What will the ip be?
Don't double post :/
There is an edit function.

And did you read Intelli's post?
apoc.minerealm.com
It was bolded as well.
By savesthedazed
Slyvannus wrote:What about like realms will they still exist?
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:Will there be a realm/credit system as well?
Not currently. If the server is popular though, it's something that can definitely be considered.
Read more.
By Intelli
Tips:

- Brick doesn't burn up.
- Stone slabs are twice as resistant compared to other blocks.
By Bonejunky
Here is my opinion of the Apocalypse server:

I think the server is really fun, but it gets repetitive after a while. You swim in the ocean, trying to not get caught on fire, you look for materials to build with while trying to survive, you /sethome a lot and you get burnt to a crisp.

I think the server needs more of other dangers and less fire. Maybe meteors falling from the sky, obliterating blocks, storms that don't allow fire but have lots of random lightning bolts, etc.

The server is great how it is, but I think it needs more dangers other than fire.
By asxyninja
Bonejunky wrote:Here is my opinion of the Apocalypse server:

I think the server is really fun, but it gets repetitive after a while. You swim in the ocean, trying to not get caught on fire, you look for materials to build with while trying to survive, you /sethome a lot and you get burnt to a crisp.
I agree with this it does get repetitive after awhile but it is fun for now and i will probably play on it for some time. I also like the fact that there IS actually mobs at night. lol
By eplawsl
i love the idea of more intense survival but:
words cannot describe the uselessness of a blocky fist against a blocky horde of blocky spiders, or anything blocky at all actually. that and the extreme rarity of trees, makes the apoc server very unfreindly to newcommers. i want it to be clear i'm not saying that intelli should nerf/weaken/change anything cause "ITS TOO HARD TO PLAY BWAAAAAAA!!!" because its fine. but i suggest perhaps some sort of community action, like a way to supply newcomers with a weapon. like a few chests of stone swords at spawn or something.

also it totally blows up the chat, (or at least it did when i was on) would a dedicated apoc chat be a reasonable request? like without using a / command?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]