Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
OK, I was recently banned for reasons I don't know, but I assume it is because of this as my brother was also banned from this server for using x-ray hacks despite the fact he hasn't. I'd like to appeal both our bans (his name is Supraultraplex & mine is the same as here, lewislightning) because they are unfounded. First of all neither of us use mods of any sort, and secondly all I have done is build an opening to a mine, that's all. I'd like to know how you came to the conclusion either of us were using x-ray hacks, because your system is flawed.

Neither of us did ANYTHING against the rules, so the fact we are being wrongfully banned is a flaw with your system and nothing we did. I say this so you can improve your server and let people enjoy Minerealm instead of be forced out of it.
By Cogohst
Seeing as this thread is no longer topical, is there anyway an admin could remove the sticky to cut down on inappropriate posts?
Intelli wrote:Update:
As of September 19, 2011, we are now also scanning for players who x-ray hacked gold.
Ah, that's why! I knew some kind of purge was in action. There was a very surprising amount of prominent players banned, such as Cogohst, Ramien123 etc. Where they actually banned?
CalebTheCreep wrote:
Intelli wrote:Update:
As of September 19, 2011, we are now also scanning for players who x-ray hacked gold.
Ah, that's why! I knew some kind of purge was in action. There was a very surprising amount of prominent players banned, such as Cogohst, Ramien123 etc. Where they actually banned?
I can confirm both of us were banned >_>
Any confirmation on a gold ban emerging from my Diamond Days?

My curiosity is burning.
"Since no admins would respond in-game I figured I would post it here. Right away I'm going to say: I'm not banned so don't hate on me. Here's the situation: over a month ago in the first purge, me and my friend Zenerok got banned. Once we found that out we changed our ways and uninstalled the modpack we had been using. Recently (less than a week ago) we both got unbanned. Now that this new purge is going around, Zenerok got banned for apparently xraying gold. Now what I'm saying is, this was before either of us got banned in the first place so I don't get how he is getting banned now, more than a month and a half after the fact. We'll gladly give away the rest of our gold if it will get him unbanned. If a mod or admin could take the time to reply, it would be awesome. I just want some light shed on our situation.

Edit: If you need clarification on something I"ll explain in more detail, just ask."

I was told to move this to this thread
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]