Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Simple. The xray itself can't be detected, but the results can. If someone manages to dig up 20 diamonds in less than 5 minutes, can you think of any remotely reasonable legit method to do that? Of course not. And the server logs everything. So all Intelli has to do is write a script that finds everyone who broke more than 20 diamond ore blocks in under 5 minutes, and there are all the xrayers.

For people claiming they just leave diamond ore exposed until they have more than 20, then they sprint through the tunnel and harvest it all at once, that's such a load of BS its painful to look at. Once you are at 17 ore, that is at least 3 veins, since the max possible diamond vein size is 8. Does anyone think that someone can find 3 or more veins of diamonds in less than 5 minutes without some form of assistance?
cerovox,
the flaw with your logic and the script's implementation is that it assumes you collect the ore as soon as you find it. As I stated in my ban appeal I methodically dig out my mine shafts and then go through and dig out the veins. It's more efficient that way.

My mine is a few hundred meters from my main realm. My realm is a series of floating islands so I need a lot of cobble. So when I need cobble I mine only cobble and whatever else is in the way. And yes, I even ignore DIAMOND if it's not in my path. *gasp*. It's safer in the rock that in a chest out there, and I want an inventory full of cobble, not Redstone, Diamond, Gold Ore, Iron Ore, Lapis Lazuli, etc. Then when I need it I take a separate trip out to my mine to pick up everything else. It may sound crazy to you, but it works great for me.
Not my logic. I'm explaining the logic behind the script. Besides, your method is simply too rare to be able to claim it. I would start begging for an unban since no one is gonna buy your claim of mining in that way. For most materials its believable, but no one is gonna believe you pass up diamonds or that anyone passes up diamonds in that way.

If its true, well, this is your punishment for being different.
Looks like the ban-a-thon is over (for now), so is there any chance of getting some statistics about it, just for kicks? If the script provides the information, it would be interesting to see things like how many players were banned, the average time that a banned player spent on the server, etc etc etc.

...or, if that kind of info isn't available, I'll just go die in a fire before someone else has to tell me to do so :|
Yeah... we have shamed the server... It's time for the populace to pay the price, right? But I'm glad that timed bans are being introduced for the crime, as well as fines... I just hope it's not possible to send realm credits to a negative balanced account.
By bozarth
its does not matter which anyway its goes. i knew it was wrong but did not stop me from doing it. i say i got what i deserved. but if i was unbanned id say i learned my lesson big time. i put alot of time into that server.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]