Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Recently, we ran a script that reviews all mining history for every player on the server.

Using this data, we are able to accurately determine who has, and has not, used xray points at any point on the server.

Please note, that denial of using the xray hacks won't help your appeal. Our data doesn't lie.

That's all for now. :)

Update:
As of September 19, 2011, we are now also scanning for players who x-ray hacked gold.
Intelli, just a quick question. How exactly does the script know if you have used an x-ray hack? Does it count the total number of diamonds you have collected in the past so many days or something. Just wondering.

Also, sorry if this is not the place to ask...
catsfuzz wrote:
RockyBlast wrote:Pastebin of all the people banned.
That also answers my question. Thanks for your help, Rocky!
I'm Lightbulbs. This was the account I used in order to join your realm while pretending that I wasn't a member of Novasbiscuit.
We should of all seen this coming, considering everyone knows that the server logs every block broken and placed, but i guess the mods being able to check blocks and rollback players sort of overshadowed the fact that the server was logging everything, as in everything.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]