Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Sweet, sweet justice.
Funny to read the appeals, how they are so sorry and will never do it again, etc. Because it's totally not obvious you only act guilty and remorseful because you got caught, amirite?

Intelli wrote:Recently, we ran a script that reviews all mining history for every player on the server.

Using this data, we are able to accurately determine who has, and has not, used xray points at any point on the server.

Please note, that denial of using the xray hacks won't help your appeal. Our data doesn't lie.

That's all for now. :)
im sorry for using xray and fly im only 11 please unban me ipromos iw ont do it again
pianomanr wrote:
Intelli wrote:Recently, we ran a script that reviews all mining history for every player on the server.

Using this data, we are able to accurately determine who has, and has not, used xray points at any point on the server.

Please note, that denial of using the xray hacks won't help your appeal. Our data doesn't lie.

That's all for now. :)
im sorry for using xray and fly im only 11 please unban me ipromos iw ont do it again
What, you think stating that you're 11 is some sort of good excuse?
I knew better than to use hacks when I was 11.
I would like to clarify a simple matter. If you have been banned, the processing of your ban appeal will take some time. We banned approximately 250 people in the purge, and are having to individually review every appeal. This means we have to examine large amounts of data for each player, and in many cases, personally travel to your mines and inspect them. Finally, we are not able to perform this process 24/7, because the admins and mods do have more things we do than just play Minecraft.

Being impatient will not help you appeal get reviewed and sooner, and might just make the mods/admins cranky. Cranky mods/admins are less likely to be charitable in their appeal review, and I suspect that you don't want that.
kerovon wrote:Being impatient will not help you appeal get reviewed and sooner, and might just make the mods/admins cranky. Cranky mods/admins are less likely to be charitable in their appeal review, and I suspect that you don't want that.
Occurrences of inappropriate behavior and belligerence are also likely to get you forum banned, which really makes the appeals process difficult (for you, not us).
This is not the right thread to ask that or post appeals. Start a new topic with the title "Ban Appeal: Tonyjaa" and ask there. After you find out, edit your original question into your appeal, or post your new appeal to the bottom of the thread. Just keep it all in one appeal thread.
I'd like to request on behalf of all of us who were banned that we be sentenced with time served, given that it's been 3 weeks since the banning and the sentences that have thus far been handed down resulted in some of those players being banned for only 2 weeks (1 week to decide on the appeal, 1 week ban from the server).

Thanks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]