Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Due to the latest update, and a lack of updated server add-ons, the regular server map is temporary unavailable.

We've put a temporary map up, until we can get the regular map back up.
This is a temporary map - we WILL be reverting back to the usual map, and this map will be removed once the regular map is back up.

Enjoy!

- game.minerealm.com -
By TokyoDrifter
Hey, Intelli, if something I was doing caused the server to crash, I'm sorry. I've completely uninstalled the minecraft files and reinstalled fresh to be on the safe side. I was lagging really badly about 20 seconds from when I typed a message to when it posted on the screen and was being spawned inside of blocks on that temp map that had all the TNT explosions. Maybe that could have contributed to it somehow.

Also, I was able to create blocks in areas that were protected (the block disappears after you create or reappears after you crack it). I could make blocks, jump up to a higher level and stay there before the block disappeared again. I'd like to get back on if this can get figured out. Again, sorry for the trouble. :/
By cerevox
The temp map had a metor fall on it(really just a couple tens of thousands of tnt). Spawn got moved, and the old spawn of the temp map is a gaint crater. This map is pretty much guaranteed to be temp after that mess.
By mastertegm
all i saw was intelli counted down from 6 and then i got disconnected. i assume that was because he was just about to put the old sever up, but i dont know.
By Patrickn
Hey since the regular map is not up could you get a complete overview of it? I kinda want to see how far its come since beta first came out
By aqua797
what still needs to be done before the old map is put back up.

p.s. glitch is stealing everything
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]