Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By kerovon
Good news. We may be able to restore some of the chests that got rolled back. The process is far from perfect, and I haven't been able to get anything 100% restored, but I have been able to get the chests better. Of course, one of them actually ended up a bit worse off, and with the method being used, I can't undo what I'm doing.

However, this process is time intensive for staff, and occurs on a chest by chest basis. If you have a chest that you want staff to work on, contact us. I may be the best one to contact because I've been spending more time working at this, but others can probably do it. If this isn't a very important chest, please don't have us spend our time working on it.

The most important thing is DON'T TOUCH THE CHESTS EFFECTED UNTIL STAFF TAKE CARE OF THEM. Its possible that whatever you do can render us unable to fix it. Ask staff when you see them, or if they aren't able to do it, try PMing me and I'll see if I can arrange a time to be on to try to fix your stuff.

Thank you for your patience as we all try to recover from the crash as best as we can.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]