Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By jtcanon
Hello everyone and welcome to this week's top 5 creations. All of these creations are on the creative server. This week was a tough choice, these are the 5 that stood out the most. Lets start this off with number 5.

5. Nyan Cat!
If you have not heard of Nyan Cat, check out http://nyan.cat/ that cat is intense.

4. Cogohst's Gordon Freeman
If you have ever played Half Life 1 or 2, you should be able to recognize this truly amazing character. No other human can wreak this much havoc with only a crowbar.

3. Intelli Statue with Oreo Cakesters.
Placed just outside of spawn, this historic statue tells the tale of the god, Intelli. One day Intelli was taking a stroll around the world he created. At one point, he became hungry, and envisioned giant creme filled cookies. This is how Oreo Cakesters came to be.

2. Mitchie151's Thermo-nuclear Missile Silo.
Mitchie has created a full on military base, including a death ray, space cruiser, and massive railgun. I know who I would not want to mess with.

1. Emerindyl's Grand Castle.
Not far from spawn is an awesome city, containing one of the coolest structures on the creative server, Emerindyl's Castle. No need to say anymore, let the pictures do the talking.

That wraps this week up. Thank you for submitting your amazing creations. Please submit any more screenshots on this thread, and they will be entered in next week's contest. Have a great week, and as always, keep building my friends.
By mastertegm
Jt... I am disapoint
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]