Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
For numerous reasons, Lios and Yuushi have stepped down from their positions.
Regardless of this loss, we're going to keep on moving forward with building the server and our amazing community.

One of the first changes is that the creative server will be coming back. In fact, we'll be using the old "creative" map for the server.
We'll once again be returning to using creative.minerealm.com and survival.minerealm.com - However, this time, it'll be permanent.

Additionally, we've decided that the present maps in use will be the "permanent" maps for the servers. There should be no further map changes in the future.
More details regarding the creative server will be posted within the upcoming week =]

--
Also, we're looking for moderators - if you're interested in being a mod for either the creative server, or the survival server, please send an email to [email protected]

Thanks to everyone for your support.
Intelli
By Kress91
I just wanna build with people.
By Gamnrd
So were keeping the current survival map? Are they gonna transfer the towns over or is frog town and arwic lost forever :(
By Gekkonidae
It doesn't matter to me if the old map is in or the new one stays (though id like the old map), or the towns transfer and the new map stays (id prefer that at least) but what id really enjoy that if by chance those 2 fall through, is that the new map does not suck in terms of appeal and variety of biomes and islands. i have no idea what the new map looks like, but if it isn't as diverse as the old one i probably won't be playing here anymore.

I'm not a picky person, but i will be picky enough to hold quality worlds to anything, on any server, even if the server sucks right out. If it doesn't give the appearance of a vast world (at least as vast as a minecraft world can be) I'm done. it gets boring too easily that way.

I'm used to changes in any MMO. (i should be, as i've been at them since 1998) Some really suck and some are really great. But you take that with a grain of salt and usually see the bigger picture. However, i think that with a game like minecraft, where the servers are run by a handful of people, the margins by which they have the potential to be pure s#$t is quite large.

I hold no threat to anyone here. I know the mods/devs and whoever else is involved in the bigger picture of this server is doing the best at what they think and try at is being displayed at the most professional level. But i hope for the communities sake that most changes are within the interest also reflected by that community. Without the community, any game on the internet is nothing.

I wish you guys on top the best! I hope that whatever you guys are doing is for all the better in the long haul!
By Gekkonidae
ooo! so far i see no transfers, which is fine by me. and the world seems to be somewhat balanced :) now all i want is a flippin map for this beast! :3
By Guest
[quote="Gekkonidae"]ooo! so far i see no transfers, which is fine by me. and the world seems to be somewhat balanced :) now all i want is a flippin map for this beast! :3[/quote]

This is the best public server in my opinion. I am 5oo blocks from spawn and on the way i saw a crazy variety of biomes. I finally settled at a natural lava lake (rare!) so you should reallly stick around because mine realm is not "complete shit"
By LordXombie
bossman intelli when you getting creative back up. i cant wat for that to be back that was my home XD.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]