Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Hey folks!

As per the title, primary server development is now going to be crowdsourced.

What does this mean?

New features and changes to the server will be made depending on what users vote on in the ideas/suggestions section of the forum at http://minerealm.com/community/viewforum.php?f=10

Any types of changes to the server can be suggested in the forum. For example, if you want a currently existing feature removed (ex: the realm system) you could create a post suggesting the realm system be removed, and users would vote on it.

Don't we already do this?

Previously, the ideas/suggestion forum was just used as something we used to take inspiration from, rather than actually guide the development of the server. With this new system, 100% of ideas suggested (that have at least 60% approval votes) will be implemented.

With this change, server development will be done out in the open, rather than dumping new features on you guys.

I don't like this!

If you don't like this new system, then simply create an idea / suggestion suggesting that we switch back to how we were previously doing server development! It's really all up to you guys now.

Enjoy!
By Intelli
Also, we're going through all the old ideas/suggestions now, so sorry for the temporary spam.
*clicks forums page* oops mustve clicked ideas/suggestions *clicks forums page again* is the forums button not working? *tries again* Holy crap intelleh
By Prodigy9
stickgod91 wrote:Could we suggest a banned player to be unbanned?
Intelli wrote: New features and changes to the server will be made depending on what users vote on in the ideas/suggestions section of the forum at http://minerealm.com/community/viewforum.php?f=10
Different forum section, and ban appeals/requests aren't supposed to have polls anyway.
By dlgn
stickgod91 wrote:I could for example suggest that Shampoo_lord or Texas_hitman is unbanned.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]