Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By panthers17nfl
The Time Has Come Once Again: Video Contest Time!
Re-Install that Hamster-Powered Video Software and Make Some Film!
It has been a great many months since we've had a good ol'fashioned video contest, and I figured, hey, what's the harm?
What We're Doing
The goal of these videos is to advertise MineRealm in a positive and exciting manner. How you wish to conduct this is up to you. You may film mostly of some of the incredible structures of MineRealm, some of the aspects that make the server unique, etc. However, there are a few guidelines I want these videos to follow.
Rules & Guidelines
-The video must be at least 1:30 in length.
-No profanities / immature language should be viewable in the video (ex: someone swearing in chat while you record, a sign with profanities on it, etc.)
-The video must provide the MineRealm website address as well as both server addresses.
-The video cannot be recorded with an external recording device (I don't know how else to say it: record directly from your computer, not your 1G 0.04 megapixel Potato Mobile).
-It is requested and courteous to ask for a player's permission before using something of his creation (be it a structure, redstone circuit, etc.)
-It is strongly recommended that your video contain sound.
Special Note!
Whether you win or lose in this contest, it is much appreciated by me that you send me the file of the video so that I may upload it to MineRealm's Youtube account. I understand that you want to post it on your account, but my reasoning is that your video on MineRealm's account as well will provide increased attention to our server :D. Naturally, you will receive full credit for your work.
Prizes
I'm not a wealthy man, and so the prizes I give are truly what I can afford (without my realm co-owners getting mad at me :))

First Place: 20 Diamonds as well as two Iron Pickaxes.

Second Place: 10 Diamonds as well as one Iron Pickaxe.

Third Place: 5 Diamonds as well as... 1/2 Iron Pickaxe (Just kidding, one Iron Pickaxe).

Participation that fits our Criteria: 16 Iron Ingots and an honorable mention :D
Bonus Prizes!
Song played on video is not Requiem for a Dream*: 64 Cobblestone
Video file is sent to me (to upload to MineRealm's YT Acc)**: 128 Cobblestone

*Great song, but a bit overplayed :P. I can recommend you some great music for these kinds of videos if you need some help.
**Send it to [email protected] and let me know who it is is sending this. Thanks :)
By Cogohst
This is good. I remember last time prices when down in material, not amount...
By mastertegm
SECOND CHANCE W00T W00T :D
By catsfuzz
What is a good and free video recorder? I really want to do this but don't have the money to buy a really good but expensive one. I have tried hypercam before and it just dosen't work as well.
By snitalvixzon
catsfuzz wrote:What is a good and free video recorder? I really want to do this but don't have the money to buy a really good but expensive one. I have tried hypercam before and it just dosen't work as well.
Frapps doesn't cost much but if you really don't won't to just use camstudeo.
By catsfuzz
snitalvixzon wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:What is a good and free video recorder? I really want to do this but don't have the money to buy a really good but expensive one. I have tried hypercam before and it just dosen't work as well.
Frapps doesn't cost much but if you really don't won't to just use camstudeo.
Thanks snit, I will use camstudeo!
By Cogohst
Who won the last one anyways? I remember a few entrants, but not the victor...
By KyleFate
Cogohst wrote:Who won the last one anyways? I remember a few entrants, but not the victor...
I think mdk won.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]