Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Slicmi
ok quoting me has taken up waaaay too much space. This thread is getting way too off topic
By Sharingan616
Slicmi wrote:ok quoting me has taken up waaaay too much space. This thread is getting way too off topic
I kinda just put it back on topic lol. :L
By pds314
Slicmi wrote:can we use flymod to film for our entry???????
It is both impossible and against the rules, if you fly you get kicked (sometimes, though some fly hacks are harder to detect.), I would be surprised if they could catch a flying camera alone (don't try it! it doesn't exist!), but instead, just make small structures to wander around on, (you know, dirt towers, etc), then cut out any film of the structure in a video editor or windows movie maker (which is to limited to be considered a video editor).

haven't you thought this through enough though that flymod would be impossible (I think)
By connorartman97
Does intelli have a copy of the map we can download? i know we can download the older versions if we ask but can we download then newer ones aswell, because then i could go to everyones realm, and use fly mods, and get a lot more footage then i could in-game :D
By icarus1080
Can we postpone the end date for this contest to when the Minerealm survival server (the one that puts the REALM in mineREALM) is actually up and running well, like, not crashing every night and lagging like ungodly hell for 5 hours a day? So then maybe I can make a nice vid.
By Cogohst
icarus1080 wrote:Can we postpone the end date for this contest to when the Minerealm survival server (the one that puts the REALM in mineREALM) is actually up and running well, like, not crashing every night and lagging like ungodly hell for 5 hours a day? So then maybe I can make a nice vid.
Subtle, troll is, wait no it's not. Irony here is that the realms you are so fond of are what create the lag. Really though, don't complain about a date that hasn't even been set, just don't. Stop being so bitter and enjoy the server when it's up, and the forums when it's down.
Last edited by Cogohst on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jtcanon
Catsfuzz, I am tired of this crap. Stop Posting. Please. You post stupid 1 sentence things to up your post count. You are not a forum moderator, you do not need to be correcting people.
By catsfuzz
jtcanon wrote:Catsfuzz, I am tired of this crap. Stop Posting. Please. You post stupid 1 sentence things to up your post count. You are not a forum moderator, you do not need to be correcting people.
I was just letting him know... Wow! :shock:
By jtcanon
Wouldn't he know that already? Considering he did that himself and all. All I am trying to say, is you don't need to post on every little thing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]