Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By snitalvixzon
dragoncrystal24 wrote:Does anyone know a good-but cheap-video recording software? I need something to do my recordings but I don't want to waste my money on something that's not gonna do me any good.
Why can people not take some time out of their day to look for it themselves? You could have found it by the time you were writing this. Use camstudio its free and works well(already said this a few pages ago).
snitalvixzon wrote:
catsfuzz wrote:What is a good and free video recorder? I really want to do this but don't have the money to buy a really good but expensive one. I have tried hypercam before and it just dosen't work as well.
Frapps doesn't cost much but if you really don't won't to just use camstudeo.
By dragoncrystal24
snitalvixzon wrote: Why can people not take some time out of their day to look for it themselves? You could have found it by the time you were writing this. Use camstudio its free and works well(already said this a few pages ago).
Usually people with some experience with recording software know more about the program. The websites may say that a certain software is great, yet when you download it it drops framerate/lowers graphics/etc. I heard that someone used fraps for Minecraft, but didn't like the affect it had to his framerate, yet on the fraps site it says that it is the most perfect program ever. That's why I want someone with recording experience to help me with finding a cheap but good program.

Also, I have used camstudio before, and the only thing it can record without trouble is someone skimming through websites. I tried it on Minecraft, and the framerate is bad, the graphics are horrible, and the finished piece looks like glops of paint splashed everywhere.
By snitalvixzon
dragoncrystal24 wrote:
snitalvixzon wrote: Why can people not take some time out of their day to look for it themselves? You could have found it by the time you were writing this. Use camstudio its free and works well(already said this a few pages ago).
Usually people with some experience with recording software know more about the program. The websites may say that a certain software is great, yet when you download it it drops framerate/lowers graphics/etc. I heard that someone used fraps for Minecraft, but didn't like the affect it had to his framerate, yet on the fraps site it says that it is the most perfect program ever. That's why I want someone with recording experience to help me with finding a cheap but good program.

Also, I have used camstudio before, and the only thing it can record without trouble is someone skimming through websites. I tried it on Minecraft, and the framerate is bad, the graphics are horrible, and the finished piece looks like glops of paint splashed everywhere.
Camstudeo and frapps works fine on mine. Must be your computer.
By Keyhen
Since we seem to be trying to get more people to join, im just gonna add this in:

The buildings around spawn are a horrid mess.
By mitchie151
hey there, my video is full hd ((1080p)i think) so its about 1.5gb, far to big to email to you. ill upload it to my youtube account and send you a link so you can put it in the playlist. is that ok?
By panthers17nfl
mitchie151 wrote:hey there, my video is full hd ((1080p)i think) so its about 1.5gb, far to big to email to you. ill upload it to my youtube account and send you a link so you can put it in the playlist. is that ok?
Mhm
By mitchie151
hmmm, the upload failed last night for some reason, i instead rendered it as a mid definition .mp4 format which was only 25mb. ill see how it works then send it to you.... if it's small enough. it could seriously be bytes to big to email.
By Th3Guy
panthers17nfl wrote:Deadline extended to May 10th 12am GMT-6.
YES 3 days to film after all the APs and SATs are done :D

On a side note... there are lots of "free" recorders.

And there is a mod that saves the multiplayer world as a single player world...
Can we use that?
By panthers17nfl
Th3Guy wrote:

Can we use that?
Gopher it.
By Cogohst
panthers17nfl wrote:
Th3Guy wrote:

Can we use that?
Gopher it.
Already on it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]