Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Lightbulbs
jtcanon wrote:Wouldn't he know that already? Considering he did that himself and all. All I am trying to say, is you don't need to post on every little thing.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who realizes Cats is a waste of space.
By catsfuzz
jtcanon wrote:Wouldn't he know that already? Considering he did that himself and all. All I am trying to say, is you don't need to post on every little thing.
I know but whenever I post something I don't look at it, I just go to my next unread post. So he may not have noticed but he did change it so its water under the bridge.

To lights: :roll:
By Pandagames
jtcanon wrote:Catsfuzz, I am tired of this crap. Stop Posting. Please. You post stupid 1 sentence things to up your post count. You are not a forum moderator, you do not need to be correcting people.
Cats isn't my favorite person either but that was kinda harsh. Shouldn't we try to be civil at all times? I expect that from people like Lightbulbs (no offense) but a mod? Sure 400 posts in less then 3 months is a bit much. He's 12 and based on his recent posts, they are getting better in quality.

@topic:

What is a good recording software? Is any good free ones? Hypercam's dumb water mark sucks and FRAPS drops my FPS to like 1-10 when I'm recording.
Last edited by Pandagames on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By catsfuzz
Pandagames wrote:
jtcanon wrote:Catsfuzz, I am tired of this crap. Stop Posting. Please. You post stupid 1 sentence things to up your post count. You are not a forum moderator, you do not need to be correcting people.
Cats isn't my favorite person either but that was kinda harsh.

@topic:

What is a good recording software? Is any good free ones? Hypercam's dumb water mark sucks and FRAPS drops my FPS to like 1-10 when I'm recording.
I was having the same problem even with hypercam. Also thanks panda. I may be somewhat annoying at times but that was harsh, thanks.
By Pandagames
catsfuzz wrote:
Pandagames wrote:
Cats isn't my favorite person either but that was kinda harsh.

@topic:

I was having the same problem even with hypercam. Also thanks panda. I may be somewhat annoying at times but that was harsh, thanks.
Well with you having about 400 posts and joining like 2 months ago, I say you need to start lurking and stop posting unless its about you. Try to stay on topic (Which I am not at the time) and if you don't have much to say, don't say it yet until you have at least 3 sentences.
By Slicmi
pds314 wrote:
Slicmi wrote:can we use flymod to film for our entry???????
It is both impossible and against the rules, if you fly you get kicked (sometimes, though some fly hacks are harder to detect.), I would be surprised if they could catch a flying camera alone (don't try it! it doesn't exist!), but instead, just make small structures to wander around on, (you know, dirt towers, etc), then cut out any film of the structure in a video editor or windows movie maker (which is to limited to be considered a video editor).

haven't you thought this through enough though that flymod would be impossible (I think)
WIN! Even After The Troll Admits He Was Trololololing, He Gets Another Victim!
By dragoncrystal24
Does anyone know a good-but cheap-video recording software? I need something to do my recordings but I don't want to waste my money on something that's not gonna do me any good.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]