Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Due to crashes still occurring, we are now having further parts of the server replaced in attempt to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience.
By Intelli
RapStar569 wrote:Just wondering do you still want me to clear that land up or is there a certain level you want to stop at?
Assuming you're talking about spawn, we're digging to bedrock level.
By monkeychunks
Intelli I hope we are not actually moving spawn to bedrock level! By the way we should get a beacon block at spawn that heals you or something cool when 1.4.1 comes out. Maby even a command block to switch out game mode from survival to creative! :)
monkeychunks wrote:Intelli I hope we are not actually moving spawn to bedrock level! By the way we should get a beacon block at spawn that heals you or something cool when 1.4.1 comes out. Maby even a command block to switch out game mode from survival to creative! :)
I lol'd
By Unbound
monkeychunks wrote:Intelli I hope we are not actually moving spawn to bedrock level! By the way we should get a beacon block at spawn that heals you or something cool when 1.4.1 comes out. Maby even a command block to switch out game mode from survival to creative! :)
Beacons sound nice at the moment probably have 4 at spawn or something or one were the old fountain was at idk
By eah
RapStar569 wrote:
Beacons sound nice at the moment probably have 4 at spawn or something or one were the old fountain was at idk
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]