Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
Current Status: Complete

Hey folks.

Due to lack of donations, we're canceling the current primary server.

Current Expenses:
Primary server: $374.00
Backup / development / creative server: $173
Map server (map.minerealm.com/map): $173

Total: $720USD/month

--

With the primary server being cancelled, the game server will be moved onto the development server. Please note this is the server we previously used before upgrading to the current server we're using, and is also the server we used for Creative server.

--

New Expenses:
Primary server: $173
Map server (map.minerealm.com/map): $173

Total: $346USD/month

--

Please note that unless $150USD in donations are received for October, the "Map server" will also be discontinued in November, which is necessary for processing and displaying the game overview map.

The server transfer/downgrade is beginning immediately. It's estimated that the transfer will take approximately 2 hours. As well, as new DNS information will need to propagate, you may not be able to immediately re-connect using the address "game.minerealm.com". You can use the IP address "69.64.69.171" temporarily to connect once the server is back up.

The status at the top of this thread will be updated once the server is back up. Attempting to connect while this is in-progress will show the server as being white-listed.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Intelli
Inltelli, I think it's great that you're willing to put time and money into the server and I completely understand your hardships. I look forward to playing again shortly, and I'm glad you are keeping the server open and resorting to a compensation instead of a temporary shut down.
So there's going to be a new MineRealm? All the builds on this old MineRealm will be gone, and everything will be onto this new MineRealm server? I don't really know if that's the case, but I sorta don't understand what's happening, that's all.
shaddowdemon wrote:
mitchman04 wrote:So there's going to be a new MineRealm? All the builds on this old MineRealm will be gone, and everything will be onto this new MineRealm server?
This server will be no more. MR is simply being moved to another server. Once the move is complete, it should be no different.
Oh okay, thank you for the information. Will all the public land be wiped during the move? Sorry for asking so many questions. =/

EDIT: Legit, what Shaddowdemon is saying is yes, all the private realms will be there. But I'm not sure about the public realms, that's why I'm asking.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]