Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
*reads thread title*
"That's too bad."
*reads the beginning of Intelli's post*
"Nooooooooooooo!"
*reads the rest of Intelli's post several times*
"I wonder what the new specs will be?"

Does anyone know? Will the player limit change? I don't think I've ever seen 100 people on Minerealm at once, let alone 200, so it shouldn't be that much of a loss. I'm assuming the plugins will be copied along with the map, and absolutely everything else, but a bit of reassurance would be good there. I know what kero said, I just want to be absolutely sure. I don't want crazy griefers breaking into my house and stealing 20,000rc worth of diamonds, brick, and enchanted items.

~dlgn
dlgn wrote:*reads thread title*
"That's too bad."
*reads the beginning of Intelli's post*
"Nooooooooooooo!"
*reads the rest of Intelli's post several times*
"I wonder what the new specs will be?"

Does anyone know? Will the player limit change? I don't think I've ever seen 100 people on Minerealm at once, let alone 200, so it shouldn't be that much of a loss. I'm assuming the plugins will be copied along with the map, and absolutely everything else, but a bit of reassurance would be good there. I know what kero said, I just want to be absolutely sure. I don't want crazy griefers breaking into my house and stealing 20,000rc worth of diamonds, brick, and enchanted items.

~dlgn
While the server is down, you don't need to worry about any crazies getting into your home, because the only people who might be on would be staff during the final testing to see if it is set up properly...wait, nevermind. Forget what I said about crazy people having access to your home.
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:
McFattyXXXL wrote:I tried joining the game but it tells me "that I haven't been whitelisted". I used the "game.minerealm.com" thing. what is going on?
Read the OP. There's an alternate IP to get on if you have troubles.
Actually, neither game.minerealm.com or 69.64.69.171 (the alternate IP) is working for me at the moment. Are the servers down?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]