Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
The move is transferring all of the files from the old server to the new one. The map is staying the same. All realms will stay the same. Please do not panic needlessly, because you might accidental surprise intelli as he painstakingly uses a very small magnet on a needle to copy the data over manually, or he might accidentally erase important things, such as your realms.
Thanks for the update Intelli. If I had the money I would gladly cover your expenses, but alas! I am a broke 23 year old.
Does this mean everything we have built will be gone? :(

OK if I had read the posts (instead of panicking ... hope intelli didn't accidentally erase my realms with his little magnet haha!) I would have known the answer to my question.

Thanks guys!
Last edited by Lorilly on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorilly wrote:Does this mean everything we have built will be gone? :(
-_-
kerovon wrote:The move is transferring all of the files from the old server to the new one. The map is staying the same. All realms will stay the same. Please do not panic needlessly, because you might accidental surprise intelli as he painstakingly uses a very small magnet on a needle to copy the data over manually, or he might accidentally erase important things, such as your realms.
I found it interesting you had a dedicated server just for the map (Overviewer). It was a really nice feature and its a shame to see it go.

Anyways thanks for footing the hosting bill over the years staff and donors.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]