Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Yuushi
Code: Select all
I'm sorry about the server being down, my not paying attention made a pretty big issue and has let me rethink some of the more powerful commands and their limits. 

The map is fine, beta is tomorrow, and me and Intelli are working on getting everything going again.

Thanks for your patience.  ;)

Server is back up!
By Didag
Thanks for keeping us informed :P We all appreciate your effort and are grateful for it :)

Btw... Yuushi have you taken over for Lios?
By Deerwalk
wait why would a command be the problem? did something crash it or did you or lios or intelli shut it down?
By Yuushi
@Didag,
Thanks for the appreciation. :D And no, I haven't. I'm just the one in the foreground for all this is all. :D

@Deer,
Spawn+many torches=nothing good.

I meant to overlay the spawn when I was working on it but instead I set the entire cube selection as torches. Torches will be restricted from WorldEdit commands so this doesn't happen again. :/
By Deerwalk
so when you deleted that chunk to show me it was like that but filled with torches? that's pretty funny to be honest to bad it crashed the server
By staresblankly
Lol, Yuushi, you TORCHED the server! XD
By doug7070
Ouch, hopefully its back up soon, its the only server I play :? good luck with the fix.
your work and time to keep the server up for the rest of us is much appreciated.
By Gekkonidae
Set up alerts for you guys. even sms alerts when certain things happen are a godsend when servers go down. pick your poison and set some triggers. at least then you know as quickly as the singular obsessed person hitting refresh every 2 seconds. Just trying to help you guys out :) <3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]